Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Road I.D.

Is it Christmas!?  A new bike seat and drum roll please...I just received my Road I.D. wrist band!  This week has been pretty awesome. 
OK so maybe I'm a little excited about this thing, but it's such a great idea.  For those that don't know what the Road I.D. is the name says it all.  For the times when you have no identification on you the Road I.D. has you covered.  Depending on the style you prefer I'm sure they have something to cover your needs.  Shoe tags, three styles of bracelets, and the list goes on.  They are customizable with colors and the stainless steel identification is custom engraved with what you want.  The Wrist I.D. slim runs $15.99 and the bracelet part feels exactly like the "Livestrong" bracelets.  I am excited to see how long it last, because in past when I've worn bracelets made out this material they would only last a couple months.  Granted I in the past I only paid a couple bucks for them, unlike what is currently filling up real estate on my wrist.  If you missed the link at the top you can check out the link below and I will have to add an update down the road with my thoughts as I put it to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment