Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

UPDATE: Road I.D.

So I'm coming up on three months of owning a Road I.D. and I have to say that thus far I'm impressed.  I can honestly say that I have faithfully worn it 98% of the time I've owned it.  The only times I can recall NOT wearing it is when I had to get really dressed up.  Other than those times it has been around my wrist morning to night.  That being said, due to its light weight and soft feel I hardly register it being on my wrist.

It's also held up better than I  expected.  I've worn other bracelets made from similar material (talking to you Live Strong Bracelet) that broke in a month.  The Road I.D. has proven to be very good purchase.

First ride with the Road I.D. (end of July)
Stroking it hard down the Slalom River (August)
Apple Orchard Adventure (September) 
Missouri Warrior Dash w/ the Crossfit St. Charles crew (October)
Since nothing is ever perfect I do have to comment that the while the stainless steel i.d. part of the band is practically bomb proof.  It does cause the band to rotate on my wrist at times and the information part faces the bottom of my wrist.  This isn't a big deal since scratching the i.d. portion of the bracelet is nearly impossible during normal use, (I have yet to put a scratch in mine) it is frustrating at times.

Okay so there you have it.  From bike rides to mud runs and everything in between this could be the best $16 I've spent in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment