Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

30 DFC - Day 3

30 DFC - Day 3
I woke up this morning to rain.  I love rain and I get the best sleep when it rains.  Unfortunately my happiness about the weather didn't last long though when I saw my active challenge for Day 3.  Today it was "park in the furthest parking space from the door".  Uh...losing!  Do you have any idea how far you can park away from a door at a college?  Good thing there are lots of doors to park far away from! It never said "which" door. Uh...winning!  Ok so maybe I didn't pass that challenge.  Full disclosure.  I didn't pass my my nutrition challenge either.  I was supposed to eat a meal without distractions - no TV, reading, driving, conversation.  Nothing.  Since I check my computer like.....well like someone who checks their computer a lot I couldn't do that.  Otherwise I met all my challenge requirements.  3 outta 5 ain't bad.

Overall Day 3 was a good day.  I am a little sore from yesterdays weights workout.  I've said it once and I'll say it again.  It has been a looooong time since I've picked up a barbell and my muscles are pissed.  Showing off on the bench press is so high school.  Note to self I shouldn't do that again; lesson learned.

In talking with my family they seem to be getting along well with the challenge.  In fact my mom, bless her heart, recruited a co-worker!  Her challenge sheet was out on her desk and her co-worker asked what it was.  I thought that was pretty awesome.  

Alright my brain is shutting down, better throttle back before I start to.."ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song."

Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment