Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm Still Here!!

Hey everyone I just wanted to update all of you and say that I’m still around! My schedule has drastically changed with school revving up for the Fall semester so I’m working on revamping my workout times, blog times, class times, study times, eating times, sleeping times, and all the other “times” that have/need to change.  Have no fear though as I have some great recipes to review, a little bit of exploring in my local area to tell you about, and general updates to share.  I plan to be back on a schedule very soon with reliable updates.



As for my workouts I’m attempting to see if keeping my 5 a.m. bike ride is feasible with my classes and staying awake during lectures; I can only drink so much coffee.  I’m not a fan of afternoon workouts or evening workouts, but as the night lasts longer and if the temperature EVER begins to cool off that might be what I’m left with.  I’m also beginning to think about what I’m going to do when I’m unable to ride my bike due to snow and ice.  Any ideas for a novice from anyone that has gone through this?  I can’t afford a trainer so I’m thinking I’m going to try my luck at…building…one…maybe? That could be fun or disastrous, time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment